2.19.2009

Never so sad, nor so delusional

This morning I was devastated to hear that the Adam Carolla radio show has been cancelled, and tomorrow will be their last broadcast. Apparently there's going to be a formatting change for the station (I guess there just weren't enough top 40 stations in LA already). But, come on! Didn't they stop to think how this would affect ME? Now what am I going to do on my commute - listen to the local stations? Probably not, those DJs are even worse than the music they play. Sigh...

Okay. So please tell me I'm not the only one who does this - I posted earlier about not TTCing this month and next, and SO sadly the hubs and I have only FDed once this month (stupid YI!). Here's the problem: I continue to cling to the possibility that that one time was enough to knock me up because I may have O'd super early. I didn't use OPKs because I knew we weren't trying, but I had abundant EWCM on CD 9, exactly how it is when it comes along with my O (usually CD 13-17) and we got down the day before that. And I did not get the EWCM around my usual O time. No, I am not having any pg symptoms, and I'm expecting AF next week sometime. But seriously, why do I do this to myself when the chances are so slim? Hopefully AF won't arrive on the later side and I can quit deluding myself soon.

Now I have to go find something to keep my brain occupied for the next 6 days...

1 comment:

AJ48 said...

Tell me about it!! I love how we women analyze everything over and over! Personally, believe that you can get prego at anytime, esp if you have messy cycles. My sister (mind you she is a fertile mertile, darn her!) she BD'd once, a few days after AF left and got KU'd and her second kid was a very similar situation. So dont count yourself out of the game just yet! : ) But it does stink to get your hopes up too. How long have you been trying to get PG? It been a year for me..a long one at that!

ps. I hope your feeling about me is right ; )