2.17.2012

New Post on Being Von D

A few of you are already followers of my other blog, Being Von D, which I initially started so I could share information about Hubs' and my life with IRL friends and family.  However, almost all of my friends and family live in the same city as we do, so there's not much they're missing out on.  In light of that, and the fact that I've been blogging here for so long, I've been thinking about what to do with the darn thing!  Well I think I've finally come up with a solution.  This blog will stay the same, and Being Von D will take on a more "Happily-childless couple" focus.  It's not a big change since I've been writing about my happy life with Hubs there since day 1, but I'd like to go more into detail about the unique lifestyle we share.  It's definitely not going to just be about all the fun things we get to do since we don't have kids, but it will focus on topics that are somewhat more relatable to a different kind of household - the adults-only, or adult-centric (anything but "childless" or "childfree") family.

I hope you decide to read along.  I have a new post over there today about Warming the Home, go check 'er out!

No comments: