3.31.2009

I can't tell, am I happy?

Well just got the results from my HSG, everything is all clear, or "within normal range. Everything looks fine," as the nurse put it. Then she seemed very eager to get off the phone. And THEN I realized I had no idea what to do next, so I called back. Yep, normal, yep need to schedule a follow up. But between my crazy schedule and their booked calendar I couldn't get an appointment until the 21st. Ugh.

I guess that's fine, right? There's no way I was going to get in during the next 2 days anyway (before I O), and more than likely I'll be on about CD 7 or 8 at the time of my appointment, just in time for next month's O, maybe... Right? Hmm...

Sorry, just trying to rationalize all this to myself, otherwise I am going to obsess over it for the next three weeks.

This is a good thing - my HSG was clear! Come on Kit, cheer up! And get ready for some serious BDing the next few days!

1 comment:

AJ48 said...

Good to hear that all is clear!! hahaha I didnt mean to rhyme. It sounds like it is all working out perfectly. Good Luck this C!!