6.16.2009

Enough already!

Unnnnghghghhh... I can't take it anymore! Can someone please make the itching stop?

It took me 3 hours to decide to go to the doctor. I need professional help here, but last time I went in the doc looked at me like I was a moron for coming in for a YI. They don't know my history there and they don't give me time to explain. I always feel SUPER rushed there. I miss my old doctor so much, he was amazing, but he doesn't take my insurance. I can't WAIT until we can change back to PPO and I can go back to him.

Normally I see the NP, but she's not available so I'm seeing the doctor today. I just hope he doesn't tell me there's nothing he can do. I've actually had a doctor tell me that before for this problem. Nice, right?

In non-vag news, I finished the Twi.light series last night. I have to say, it was utterly average. The worst part, though, is that the last book is this ENORMOUS buildup, followed by the most anticlimactic ending imaginable. If you haven't read the series, let me confirm that you aren't missing anything by skipping it. I'm going to need to read something really good to get this bad taste out of my mouth. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Christina said...

I hated the last Twilight book too, what a disappointment.

I want to read My Sister's Keeper. The movie is coming out soon and it looks horribly sad yet I still want to read it.

Emily said...

Sorry about the V issues... hopefully the doctor will give you something to make it go away!!!! So frustrating for you!

Tell me you at least fell in love with Edward Cullen just a smidge?

Snowflower and the Secret Fan is a great read!

Steph said...

I hope your dr can give you something to help the V issues!

Sorry about the crappy ending to the book. Totally diff genre of books, but 2 of the best that I've ever read were "Little Earthquakes" by Jennifer Weirner (i may have that mis-spelled). It will make you cry! It's about 4 women who bond over their new-borns. Another awesome book was "Legacy of Silence", but I really can't remember who wrote it. It's set in WW2 & is about a girl & her sis who come to the States from Germany & their life here. Both are fiction, but you'll feel like they are real people.

Or, of course, there's always the great classic of "Star-Bellied Sneeches" by Dr Suess. ;)

Allison said...

"The Time Traveler's Wife" is an AWESOME book.

"My Sister's Keeper" was very good; not sure I'll want to see the movie, but the book was a great read. However, I don't recommend reading another book by that author within a close time frame after finishing "Keeper." Her writing formula is VERY apparent and a little disheartening (because after "Keeper," you'll think she's a really great writer. Then you'll read the other one and realize she's a Danielle Steele).