3.11.2011

A-Z of me

I'm playing along and you should too.  Hope everyone's Friday is going swimmingly.


A. Age: 30

B. Bed size: California King (and upgrading was one of the best decisions we've ever made!)

C. Chore you dislike: All of them.  But cleaning the kitchen in particular.  Oh and vacuuming the cat hair off of the couch.

D. Dogs: What about them?  I have a cat, but I've had lots of dogs too.  And Hubs wants one.  That's the end of that story so far.

E. Essential start to your day: Shower

F. Favorite color: Teal

G. Gold or silver: White gold

H. Height: Aaaaaalmost 5'8".  I never got that last 1/4 inch.

I. Instruments you play(ed): I used to play the piano and sing.  I'm getting pretty terrible at both now that I never practice.

J. Job title: It's ridiculously long: AVP Wire Operations Manager and Cash Management Support Supervisor.  But don't I sound important?

K. Kids: Hopefully

L. Live: Sunny Southern California

M. Mom’s name: Sheila

N. Nicknames: My name is a nickname, but I also get Kitten and Kit pretty regularly. There used to be many more as you can imagine, but I guess I've hit the age where people don't use them so much anymore.

O. Overnight hospital stays: None.

P. Pet peeves: People who use their windshield washers on the freeway.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Mmm... I look good.  I mean really good.  Hey everyone!  Come and see how good I look!"

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Three - two brothers and one sister (I'm #3).

T. Time you wake up: 5:45 or whenever Atticus decides he's waited long enough for me to get up and feed him.

U. Underwear: I wear it regularly and I go for comfort.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Hmm, there aren't many... Squash I guess.

W. What makes you run late: Just generally lagging while I'm getting ready.  (And P.S. this is a total cop-out question, using the word "What" for W!  How about "W: Where's the imagination?")

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, neck/spine, and head.  (Believe it or not, there's a real live human brain in there!)

Y. Yummy food you make: Veggie fajitas, artichoke dip, French toast... everything I make is yummy!  Well, except when I burn it. :)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes, monkeys, and big cats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitty! I know that quote and that's one of my favorite movies - I should have known you and I have the same taste in flicks!! :) Thanks for the smiles! Jen (NervousBride)

Alex said...

Isn't a California King fabulous? I love mine! Fun little quiz!

Heather said...

why does that quote sound familiar to me?
Love these surveys. I'm going to do it on my blog.