As usual I'm on the late train, but here are my 25 firsts:
1. Who was your first prom date? Mark - he was a friend from my drama class, about a foot shorter than me, and we had a great time!
2. Do you still talk to your first love? Absolutely not. But since I've been working in this town I'm pretty sure I've seen him twice (after not seeing him at all for 8 years). That a-hole owes me $400 and if I see him again I may just ask him for it!
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? I had a sip of white wine when I was about 11 I think. For my first actual drink, it was probably Mike's Hard Lemonade or something similar when I was about 18.
4. What was your first job? Slave for the family business - a party store. I blew up balloons and did wedding decorations.
5. What was your first car? 1985 baby blue Lincoln Continental. That was a fun grandpa car!
6. Who was the first person to text you today? I haven't had a single one. I'm not a big texter.
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Atticus, he was crying at me to be fed before I even woke up. But if we are talking about actual people, then it would be the hubs.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Danforth. I don't remember liking her very much.
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? I think it was to Phoenix, AZ when I was 7.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? I guess it would be Ginny, and nope. We were really close from 6th - 9th grade, and then she switched schools and we just kinda went our separate ways.
11. Where was your first sleepover? Probably at my friend Joanna's house. We grew up across the street from each other and are still friends.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Atticus or Hubs, depending on whether cats count as people.
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? My sister's.
14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Went pee. :) Then I fed the whiny animal!
15. What was the first concert you went to? I actually don't know. The first shows I remember going to were ska shows in the 90's.
16. First tattoo? A cute little black cat on the lower right side of my back (you never would have guessed, right? ;). My one and only.
17. First piercing? Ears and only ears.
18. First foreign country you went to? Mexico. My family went to Tijuana for an afternoon when we were visiting my grandma near San Diego once when I was a little kid.
19. First movie you remember seeing? Probably some Disney cartoon. I do have a vivid memory of going to see Snow White in the theater with my grandma once when I was really little. Shoot... maybe it was Bambi? Okay I guess it wasn't that vivid. But I think that was my first time going to the movies.
20. What state did you first live in? California. The only state I've lived in.
21. Who was your first room mate? My friend Joanna. We went to college together for one year.
22. When was your first detention? 4th grade, and I had detention MANY times that year. My teacher gave detention for missing homework assignments. I was not a fan of homework.
23. When was your first kiss? I was a late bloomer. 17 with Ryan, my first boyfriend. I didn't like him very much, but he was nice and I wanted to like him! He's since passed away, and I've always felt guilty about dumping him... twice.
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? To speak another language fluently. Any language!
25. Who will be the next person to post this? I don't know, I'm probably the last!