9.30.2009

I'm a little verklempt!

Now, I love my mother. But as supportive and wonderful as she has been throughout our TTC journey, I know she can't relate. She is one of the lucky uber fertile who managed to get pregnant every time she thought, "I'd like to have a baby."

I know I've mentioned that I would like to be able to talk to my aunt about IF. (It took her 10 years to get pg. Oh, and she's also my godmother.) I don't see her very often and we don't have a close relationship. So imagine my reaction when I see that she has posted a comment on my FB status from last night. She didn't say anything sublime, but just the acknowledgement that she understood was enough to get me teary.

I needed that this morning :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was very sweet of her !

((HUGS))

Erin said...

Maybe you can use that as an excuse to talk and get closer to her? Maybe ask if she can share her story with you. My grandmother told me a lot about our families IF problems after my m/c. It really helped me a little.