5.27.2010

Hooray for surveys!

I'm not trying to hide anything here, I freely admit that I am a survey whore. Does that make me self-centered and vain? It is entirely possible. But I will never apologize for it! Never!!!

Were you named after anyone? Why yes, yes I was. Both of my grandmothers, and I got one of their nicknames to boot!
When was the last time you cried? I actually don't remember. That's got to be a good sign, right?
Do you like your handwriting? What kind of question is this? I really could care less about my handwriting. It's messy, but it does the job.
What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey. Chicken's good too. Oh, and tuna! That counts as lunch meat, right?
Do you have kids? Clearly, no. Except the one I've convinced myself is already in my ute. Hey, gotta think positive!
If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Of course. I am the shiz.
Do you use sarcasm a lot? My husband has a hard time telling when I'm being sincere vs. being sarcastic, so I guess you could say that.
Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, and thank you for asking.
Would you bungee jump? I'd rather skydive.
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Only if I can't get them off while they're still tied.
Do you think you are strong? Physically? Not so much. Emotionally? Depends on the time of the month.
What is your favorite ice cream? Whatever kind is in my mouth. Mmm... ice cream...
What is the first thing you notice about people? I'm not real observant, so I don't know how to answer this. The first time I meet someone I usually forget their name and face as soon as they walk away.
Red or Pink? Red.
What's the weather like? Crappy! It's overcast and drizzly and cold. Whoever stole my sunny SoCal weather - I want it back!
What is your favorite drink? Water. And wine. And beer.
What color shoes are you wearing? Black. I like to shake things up ;)
What was the last thing you ate? Leftover food from some meeting at work. I am all about freebies.
What are you listening to right now? My boss talking to the HAG, and I'm trying to tune the HAG out. Her voice makes me want to staple bagels to my face and remove them with a pitchfork (thanks for that wonderful analogy, Weird Al!).
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I always liked the metallic Crayola colors, so maybe gold?
Favorite smells? The beach, jasmine, roses, clean laundry, and baked chicken with tons of herbs.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? One of my underlings.
Favorite sports to watch? Baseball!
Hair color? Brown.
Eye color? Dark green.
Do you wear contacts? I used to wear them exclusively, for years, but I haven't been lately; for some reason they've been killing my eyes, so I switched to glasses.
Favorite food? How can you have a single favorite when there is so much good stuff out there? Mexican, Greek, Italian, sushi, Chinese... I love it all.
Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings of course.
Last movie you watched? Ir.on Ma.n 2, I think.
What color shirt are you wearing? Ivory.
Summer or Winter? This time of year I can't wait for summer, but by the end of September I'll be itching for winter. I don't care much for Fall or Spring.
Hugs or kisses? Depends on who they're from! ;)
Car or truck? Hubs and I have both, and both are equally useful.
What book are you reading right now? I'm almost embarrassed to say it, but it's a little piece of fluff called "The Temptation of the Night Jasmine," by Lauren Willig. It keeps me entertained on my lunch breaks.
What is on your mouse pad? The bank's logo and slogan. I'm fancy.
What did you watch on TV last night? Baseball I think, I wasn't really paying attention.
Favorite sound? A nice breeze rustling through a palm tree, waves crashing, piano and classical guitar.
Rolling Stones or Beatles? I guess the Beatles, but I like them both.
Where do you want to go to next? Well, I want to go to Hawaii or Greece or somewhere like that, but I'll actually be going camping at a beach up the coast next. I'll take whatever I can get though!
Do you have a special talent? We all have special talents! Let's see... I can sing a bit, fry taco shells, I have a good eye for design, and I make killer dips and spreads (a newly discovered talent)!
Where were you born? Same place I live now; it just wouldn't be the same without me! ;)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I like surveys too. In each one there's some weird question that no one has asked before so you learn a little something.
I know a lot of people think they're annoying but I don't. Fun to get to "know" you a little better.