12.11.2009

Quickie

Lap is all done, hooray! We got home around 1:00 or 2:00 I think, I was pretty loopy so who knows! I remember waking up and being in pain, the nurse came in like 3 times to up my meds. But today I don't feel too bad. Just lying in bed watching movies and letting hubs wait on me :)

So the doctor told hubs and my mom that I had superficial endo, which he zapped out. Hmm... I hope that's what's causing my IF, but it doesn't seem likely, does it? I have my post-op in 2 weeks so I'll as the doc then.

Okay I'm heading back to bed. Today is movie day, I'm just finishing up Two Weeks Notice, not sure what's next yet, maybe something Christmassy.

Thanks for all the well-wishes and prayers everyone, you ladies are the best!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun during your recovery! I am glad that it went well. I highly recommend "Love Actually"...great Christmas flick! Or "Scrooged".

Have a great weekend.

Erin said...

Glad to hear you are recovering well!!

^J^ said...

Good! Glad it went well! Rest up and enjoy movie day. =)

Christina said...

I'm pretty sure my endo was called superficial too. I know I didn't have a ton.

Just be prepared to have a very, very heavy 1st AF after the lap. I had 2 crazy/horrible AFs after the lap that made me feel like it didn't work so just remember that it could happen that way.

Hope you recover quickly!

My Vegas said...

yeah! All done! Enjoy the relaxing and the movie watching. I hope all your stuff was removed.

ajhoward89 said...

Hope that your recovery is quick and easy, take care of yourself and enjoy your movies.

Emily said...

Glad you are on your way to a speedy recovery!!! Enjoy being pampered by DH!!

Anonymous said...

Kitty - Enjoy laying around doing nothing!! Glad that you are recovering well - enjoy those drugs! (PS I agree with Christina - my first AF after the lap was the worst)! Be prepared! :) - Cathy (cathyangel)