12.23.2009

Survey says...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like wrapping gifts in paper if I have time. I think it's always more fun to tear into wrapping paper!

2. Real tree or artificial? REAL. Even if I wanted an artificial tree hubs would never allow it!

3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever we get around to it! This year it was the day before my lap, so the 9th. Kind of early for us.

4. When do you take the tree down? A couple days after Christmas. This year we're planning on having a "Burn Your Tree" party, so it might get to stay up a little later than usual. (Don't worry, we're going to cut the trees up and burn them in the fire pit.)

5. Do you like eggnog? It's okay. I used to love it as a kid but I haven't had it in years.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Not sure about a favorite, but I remember getting a "premie" Cabbage Patch Kid when I was 5 that I loved.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad. He has SO MUCH STUFF already, I never know what to get him. This year I think I did pretty good though... I hope!!

8. Easiest person to buy for? I must be a terrible Christmas shopper because I don't think ANYONE is easy!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail is way more fun. I try to make and mail ours every year.

11. Worst Christmas ever? The only thing that comes to mind is having the flu with my brother one year when we were little kids.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? White Christmas. My friend, her mom and I watch it together every year.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Haha, as if I'm that organized! Cute. Ummm this year I did almost all my shopping last Saturday. Granted, it's going to be a "light" year!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Of course! It's good for the environment ;)

15 .Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Green bean casserole. I think I said the same thing for Thanksgiving. I just LOVE it! Mmm...

16. Lights on the tree? Yep, white ones.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Santa Baby.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay in town, but don't let that fool you. We definitely won't be home for most of the day!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Nope.

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning, when we have gifts! Hubs already started playing his (a video game of course), but he says he has something for me. So at least I will have something to open. :)

21. Name one annoying thing about this time of the year. Just one??? Sorry, that was my inner grinch coming out! Umm... too many people on the roads making my commute hellacious.

22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't know about "favorite," but our tree always has the same theme because that's all the ornaments we have! It's red, white and sparkly.

23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Repeat of Thanksgiving! Mmm...

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing really. I mean, I did want a BFP but since that's not going to happen, I'm just wishing for one in 2010!

No comments: