5.21.2009

Turning off the idiot box...

Or rather, the idiot board.

I have to stop looking at the GYN Issues board on We.bMD, it is overrun by morons! There's one girl who has posted the exact same thing - verbatim! - at least 3 or 4 times in the past 2 days. CALL YOUR DOCTOR if you don't like what you've heard you so far, you dummy! Not to mention all the rocket scientists who tell every girl with discharge or an itch that it's definitely a yeast infection.

Ugh.

I blame Sherry for getting me addicted. ;) hehe. Just kidding! It's my own fault, I should get some dang work done...

4 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

It is overrun by morons. I guess I go there to feel sane and smart. It does help.

Oh, and there was a woman who responded to the endo thread again. She has endo, tried for 3 years to get pregnant with her first, but has been pregnant 4 times in 4 years now. "Everytime I turn around..." So it should give us hope.

Bah.

M said...

Hmmm, I haven't lurked on the Gyn boards before. Maybe sometime when I need a good laugh....

Christina said...

Whenever I need a good laugh I read that board, and your and Sherry's answers. I love it!

Allison said...

So many of the other boards are so frustrating... I usually stay away, unless I'm ready to pick a fight. LOL