4.08.2010

Watch my head spin off my neck!

Oh my goodness. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out.

It's CD26 out of 28-ish.

You know me, I don't do HPTs. My cycles are way too regular, and I am way too tightly wound to start testing before AF is late. But I am reeeeally tempted this C. Two more days until AF is due. I still have a bunch more CM than usual, but I'm starting to wonder if it's just the Clomid causing it. Anyone experienced that with Clomid before? If I can just keep thinking that's it, I can manage to wait until Saturday to test. I need that level of realism to keep me from leaving work to buy a FRER right this second. As it is I'm feeling up my boobs every half hour - does it hurt on top? Under my arms? Anywhere? Not really... well, if I squeeze too hard, then yes...

Jeez I really hope no one catches me doing that!

I feel very period-y today, slightly crampy, and just like... full. Who knows, maybe I'll start a day early like last C. Whatever. My motto is better early than late if AF is coming anyway.

Ugh. I'm all over the place. How is it possible to feel this many emotions at the same time?????

Moving on...

I found out some of our friends hired a limo to take us to and from the wedding we're going to on Saturday. I thought it was really nice of them to include us. The wedding is just far enough away to make transportation a hassle if we want to drink (which, if I get a BFN, I will definitely be doing) and it's not terribly expensive for the convenience of the limo, so I'm looking forward to that.

My brother and SIL are also going to the wedding, as the groom is my SIL's cousin. And my brother actually dated the bride briefly right after HS. We live in the biggest small town ever, there are over 100,000 people here, but somehow everyone still knows everyone else. I think it's fun that our friends, the bride and groom, are going to sort of be family now too!

Okay that took my mind off my uterus for 2 minutes, now to figure out how to get through the rest of the day!

It's almost Friday, hooray!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL...you are so funny ! I hope & pray that those almost sore boobs are a good sign to come !

elephantscanremember said...

I hope it's not all in your head, but a baby in your ute.

(Hugs)

Hopefully you won't get to drink this weekend. How will you pass that off? Better come up with some ideas!

^J^ said...

I love your posts - very entertaining. Hopefully AF will stay the heck away and those periody feelings are more PG feelings. Good luck girl!

Erin said...

Just want to say, I feel for ya. The 2-week wait in hell.

Hopefully you won't be able to drink this weekend.

-my husband grows cotton- said...

Please stay away AF! Pretty Please?!?

Misty Dawn said...

we are on the same exact CD and I've already tested twice! Both BFN, but I know I'm only 9DPO. Grr This C won't go by fast enough for me. Have fun at the wedding! Too cool, I love limos, which means you can drink more at the wedding and make complete fools out of yourselves dancing. LOL

Alexis said...

I hope those are all good signs! And the CM - I had a ton my whole C When I was on clomid.

Allison said...

LOL .. Sorry, the end of the 2ww is not funny, but you make it entertaining. ;)

So...did you test today? Happy Friday!

M said...

Oh Kitty, I just have to say I love how you write.

The boob mashing thing... I was so guilty of that. I'd press on them to "test" them and then they'd hurt cause I pressed on them too much... sigh... What a guessing game TTC is.

As for the CM. Clomid actually tends to dry you up... so maybe it's signalling something else ;)

Crossing my fingers!!

My Vegas said...

thanks for the giggle!