11.04.2009

Always be prepared

Today is the first day of the rest of this month. That's right, it's CD7 and therefore the beginning of the BD extravaganza. This is the last chance we'll have to TTC before the end of the year and we've gotta go all out! Let's see if I have all my provisions:

1. OPKs - check
2. Massage oil candle - check
3. Horny husband - check check
4. Positive attitude - ...working on it

I have my annual tomorrow - wee! That's always a fun time. I went to get my blood drawn today and discovered that when your form says, "Call your doctor to find out if you must fast," it actually means you should call your doctor to find out if you need to fast. Oopsies! Oh well, guess I'll just have to do it another day.

Other than that, nothing to report. Just trying to make it through the last 45 minutes of the workday. Hump day is almost over! (Oh! But not quite, bow-chicka-bow-wow!)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Sounds like you have a good plan!

:)

Erin said...

LOL! I can hear the whip cracking. :)