Thank you, Tanya, for nominating me for this prestigious award :) I really like it! It reminds me of the "Rosie the Riveter" posters. We're a bunch of tough broads who can handle anything!
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. List their blog and link to it.
2. Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4. Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
On to #2 - 10 Honest Things about yours truly.
1. I think I'm hilarious. I have a weird sense of humor that hubs doesn't always get, but I crack myself up all the time.
2. I try to stay out of political discussions but more and more things are starting to rile me up enough to start talking. I don't argue over anything I'm not educated about.
3. I not only love watching Metalocalypse, but I want to get some of their music too.
4. I HATE the thought of cleaning and doing yard work, but once I get into it I don't mind it.
5. I discovered that I'm a good cook - that was a surprise!
6. I'm a big believer in, "If you want something done right, do it yourself."
7. I'm learning how to listen to my intuition.
8. I'm an introvert, but I'm getting to be more outgoing. It's a conscious effort.
9. I talk to hubs about you ladies like I see you all the time.
10. I have a bad habit of comparing myself to everyone else.
Now I would like to nominate...