11.20.2009

Little Miss Moody

I was really feeling sorry for myself most of the day today. I went to bed grumpy and woke up grumpier.

This IF crap is the shits. (Pardon the redundancy.) Maybe I 'should' hold out hope for this C, I am only 7dpo after all, but seeing as my bbs are noticeably less sore than they were a few days ago, I haven't been crampy the past two days, and I have no other 'signs' at all, I'm pretty sure we're looking at yet another bust.

Honestly, hubs and I have been TTC naturally for two years. I don't know why I keep hoping that some miracle is going to happen for us. Maybe one day when we have money to spare we'll be able to afford some treatments and an RE. It just really sucks going through this blindly and not being able to get the help we need.

Anyway, after being down in the dumps (wow, I'm really stuck on this whole fecal matter theme) until 2:00 today, I went to lunch intending to pick up a salad from McD's. Halfway there, though, I thought, "SCREW IT. I'm getting a Big Mac." So I did. I feel better now. I am a big believer in the power of comfort food.

Now I can look forward to a most uneventful weekend. We have no plans at all and after last weekend, I'm very happy about that. I also fully intend on slacking off for the next 20 minutes and leaving work 10 minutes early. Yep. That's how I roll.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

5 comments:

My Vegas said...

bleah! I am right with you on the moodiness. Keep on keepin' on, girl.

Erin said...

:(

You are right. That shit is for the birds.

^J^ said...

I hear ya....This IF is the WORST!!
I'm a little blue myself today. Sorry I don't have great words of wisdom for you right now, but I can send you some virtual ((hugs)).

Kate said...

I agree - there's something about this cycle that has just left me in the dumps. Hopefully the weekend will refresh you!

Allison said...

Hope the weekend of nothingness has been just what you needed!