This weekend was really fun.
And I am really exhausted.
I'm such a terrible storyteller, and I am so tired, that I'm not sure I can convey the craziness and fun of this bachelorette party. But here are some key points:
1. I (along with almost everyone else - about 20 girls) drank too much on Friday night even though I promised myself I wouldn't. But there were shots. SHOTS! You have to do shots at a bachelorette party!
2. There were a couple instances of girls sprawled out on floor of the hotel hallways. And one instance of a lacrosse player on our floor having to carry a girl to her room. Neither occasion involved me, in case you were wondering. ;)
3. There was one instance of hotel security being called on some members of our party. I guess they got a little rowdy coming back from the bars! The bride and another girl attempted to hide from them in the maid's closet and were quite easily found.
4. I slept a total of 4 hours Friday night and woke up feeling 100% wretched. I had to rally because Saturday was wine tasting day. Did "hair of the dog" for the first time in my life and it really works! But I don't want to ever have to do it again!
5. Wine tasting was great! We visited 4 wineries and I joined one club. The last winery had a bunch of wigs and hats to play with while we tasted. Unfortunately the limo with karaoke was out of commission so we had to make due with singing along to CD's. But our limo was still pretty freakin' awesome, and bigger than the one they'd originally booked. (It was one of those SUV ones.)
6. I really got out of my shell and had a great time! Even though I roomed with BOTH of the pg ladies. Yep, there were 2. But it worked out because I went to bed early on Saturday night and I am 100% sure I was in the quietest room. And although one of them got pg the first month of trying, the other had struggled with IF, so I didn't take it too hard.
Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately after the debauchery I participated in this weekend, AF showed up a day early yesterday, and with a vengeance! I am going to have to pay more attention to my C's as a whole. I didn't appear to have Oed this C, but had a ton of EWCM, and now AF is kicking my butt. I wonder what's up with that?
Now to power through the rest of this day... or at least try to stay awake for the next 5 hours...