7.13.2009

Just when you think you have it all figured out...

...AF goes and switches things up on you! Not that I'm complaining, it's just odd.

This is a new one for me - after 16 years of the most predictable periods, this visit from AF was lighter and shorter than ever, and just generally wacky. It has me a little weirded out, but hey, if she wants to cut our visit short, who am I to stand in her way?

Usually (and when I say usually, I mean like every month of my life since I first started getting periods) it's like this: 7 days long, CD1=light, CD2-3=heavy with painful cramps both days, CD4-6=gradual tapering off, CD7=spotting.

This is how it was this month: 5 days long, CD1=medium, CD2-3=lighter medium with brief painful cramps, CD4-5=spotting.

Today I feel just like the ladies in the tampon commercials, footloose and fancy free!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...maybe you should wait a week or so & take a HPT. Just a thought seeing how wacky AF has been for you.

Misty Dawn said...

isn't AF strange! I hate it when she teases me and makes these ideas pop in my head...I had the same idea as Dot. Its all a conspiracy, I think AF conspires with the HPT co's!

Caitlin said...

Weird I automatically thought what Dot and Misty did. You should test just to be sure. AF can be tricky!