7.16.2009

Stupid work drama

Do I have a sign on me that says, "Throw me under the bus" or something?

I try to fly under the radar at work. I stay on top of things, I'm prompt with answering requests from customers and other departments... So why am I the target for every snarky bitch in the bank lately?

Today was the second time this week someone got their panties in a bunch and decided to blame me for stuff that wasn't my fault AND try to make me look bad in front of my boss. Luckily my boss, as much as she tends to jump to conclusions, usually backs up her employees.

I just hate dealing with people like that, and it seems like there's a high concentration of them at this company. Oddly enough, almost all of them are women. Hmm, go figure.

I need a good idea for a business so I can go off on my own and not have to deal with this BS anymore! Sigh...

5 comments:

Niibiishen said...

I think its a bank thing as well. I work at one and people there seem to be worse then other jobs. I always wonder about opening my own business as well!

Christina said...

That's what sucks about working with women! There's one in my row at work that loves to throw all the rest of the under the bus every chance she gets!! Luckily when it's 1 againist 5 it doesn't work and she always ends up looking like a fool.

Erin said...

Sorry about the shitty day at work.

Allison said...

Sorry, I may or may not have put that sign there... j/k ;)

M said...

bastards!