7.21.2009

Tired and RepHreshed

I used RepHresh last night, after some BD. Ya know, "boning down," since it's summer vacation. Hehehe... Yeah I know, I'm so ladylike!

I then proceeded to wake up at 3:30 a.m. from a dream that I swallowed a thermometer (no idea WTH that was all about, I don't even remember the last time I used a thermometer) and then couldn't get back to sleep. Hence my being tired today.

So please keep your fingers crossed for me that the RepHresh does the trick and keeps Yolanda at bay this month. I read some reviews, and only found a few regarding its effects on preventing YIs, most were about BV. But there was one review by a woman who was getting monthly YIs and it helped her, so I have a little hope anyway. Theoretically it should/could help, but time will tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rofl..."boning down"...lol

I hope this keeps Yolanda away !!

Erin said...

*Keeping my fingers crossed*

Allison said...

STAY AWAY, YOLANDA!!!