7.01.2009

I'm in big trouble

Disclaimer: I like cars. I like 'em fancy. And much like Ricky Bobby, I like to go fast. So please pardon me if I sound a little overly excited in this post. :)

I mentioned last night that hubs wanted to check out another 2006 A4. So we go to the dealership, and the car is silver. I personally don't care for silver cars, and I discovered that I also don't care for the last generation body style of the A4. To me, it looks like a Hyundai Elantra. And my brother happens to drive a silver Elantra, so that's what this car reminded me of.

After walking around the A4 for a bit, we looked over and lo and behold, there's a 2008 BMW 3 series sitting two cars away, looking fab-u-lous. As Kramer would say, "Woooooooo mama!" It was black with tinted windows, and black leather interior with brushed metal trim instead of the usual woodgrain. And just like that I forgot all about my Audi obsession and fell head over heels for the BMW. We took it on a test drive and let me tell you, it really is the ultimate driving machine. Plus it was comfier than the A4. And it's an in-line 6 cylinder engine, so it has a lot of power even without being supercharged. I think it's true love.

I told hubs that I had a psychic premonition about this car. I can just see me in it! And let me tell you, I look goooood. We aren't in any rush though, so hubs is researching to find the best deal possible. And we may opt not to even get one, but for now, this is a lot of fun!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can smell a birthday present for you !!! Hmmmm....

Misty Dawn said...

DH refuses to drive anything other than a BMW, but he also refused to buy me one. LOL He wants the 2009 M3.....so he can retire his 1998 3 series into a race car.

AJ48 said...

Ooooooh, I am a BMW girl myself. I hope you get it...they are A LOT of fun! :)

Erin said...

LOL Kitty!!!!!!

I used to lust after this car that was for sale on the side of the highway. It was an old Mustang. I love old Mustangs. I used to visualize myself driving it every morning while driving to work and I thought I looked good too! ;-)

BMW sounds nice.

Allison said...

Awesome!!!!!

Steph said...

All right, I don't do the car thing, so NO idea what you're talking about, but --- COOL! I hope you're getting an exciting present! :)