10.16.2009

Not so good

Well, no dice. They gave him the crappy lower position. We don't know yet how much the pay is going to be, but he did say the position caps out at close to what he is making. So hopefully they won't cut his pay too much.

He also said that they gave him a letter saying he'll continue to do his current job until April, so I'm guessing that means he'll also continue earning the same pay until then.

Whew. It could be worse. At least he has a decent amount of time to try to find a new job.

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry! I hope they don't cut his pay too much...or he finds a much better job!!! Good luck with everything.

Christina said...

I'm so sorry Kitty! Hopefully they don't cut his pay or maybe he'll be able to find something better by April.

Caitlin said...

Man! I'm sorry Kitty that just sucks to high hell. I guess it's good that they are giving him plenty of notice if he wants to look for a new job. (Maybe one with IF insurance? *wink*)

Erin said...

That is good news at least. Hopefully he will be making about what he did before. If not he can look for a new job in the meantime.

That has to be scary.

^J^ said...

Good to hear!!

Allison said...

Ugggh.... well, at least he has quite a few months. Hope he finds something else, or something better opens up at the current job.

Emily said...

Ugh! I'm so sorry! It seems like it's just bad news every way you turn! I hope that the new position is close to his old salary or he is able to find something better!!! Keep us posted!