10.19.2009

Not a whole lotta

Gosh this weekend went by fast!! And is it just me, or is anyone else having a hard time believing October is more than halfway over already?

My weekend was pretty good. My neck was killing me on Saturday, even after going to the chiropractor Friday evening, and I was pretty miserable for half the day. So we mostly sat around and did minimal amounts of housework. Hubs played XBox and I played on the computer. Yep, so productive! By about 5:00 I started feeling better and a friend of mine came over for dinner and some catching up. It had been too long! Then yesterday we had brunch and watched football with some more friends. We closed out the weekend by watching an episode of PBS's "National Parks" series. Let me tell you, that's the perfect show to watch before bed. The images are gorgeous and it's very educational, but well, it's pretty dull. I almost wish there were commercials just to break it up a little.

So we're back to Monday again! Although today is a short day for me because, as you know, I'm heading to the gyno this afternoon. Wish me luck!

Hope everyone is having a nice, mellow Monday :)

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Good luck today! Hopefully you'll get the ball rolling on that lap! :)

Erin said...

My neck always hurts me but now I can't get an x-ray. It sucks. The only thing that used to really help me was Icy Hot.

Luck at the gyno!

Hey, how have your infections been coming along? If I'm right you haven't had any in a while? ;) which would be great news.

Anonymous said...

Good luck today, I hope it all goes well. I hate it when my neck hurts! It's a "pain in the neck"! LOL.